Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Forgiveness&&Love

" The only thing that our hearts are made of are the acts of forgiveness and love, the only thing real when push comes to shove are the acts of forgiveness and love. Cause in the end no one loses or wins. The story begins again and again with forgiveness and lovee"

Yes, this song is by Miley Cyrus.

Yes, I admit, I LOVE her.

This song has been on my mind ALL day. It's kinda deep if you think about it a little.

The story begins and ends with forgiveness and love... or it should. I reallllly think the world now needs some more of those two things. And by NO means am I saying they could fix everything,
But I DO believe they can make people soo much happier.
We ALL have to learn to forgive. And forgive, and forgive, and forgive. Its good for the soul, and I guarantee that if you can try to dig deep in your heart for forgiveness for that oneee person who has hurt the the most in life... it will make YOU happier. Don't do it for them, do it for you. And I know its one of the hardest things to do...
Thats where the love comes in.

Love is the healer of all things. It can make even the hardest, toughest person tender. Love can change you in ways you never expected. So, If you're reading this, my advice for now...

Give LOVE a chance,
It'll change your life. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment