Monday, July 19, 2010

Orientation for Miss Teen International 2010

Hello everyone! This wont be a very long update, but I just wanted to share a couple things.

First, Thanks for all the well-wishes! I am going to do my best to make you all proud this week!

Second, Congratulations to Mrs. Oklahoma Heidi Ducato on being the 1st runner up for the Mrs International pageant last week. That is quite an honor, because EVERY woman competeing in this system is a strong contender.

Third, I will be trying to keep you updated on our adventures throughout the week. It's going to be VERY hectic, so forgive me if they arent very long!
We just got out of orientation and are finished with the activities for the evening. We will have breakfast from 7-8 in the morning then its off to board the bus for the Navy Pier. Should be an awesome day!!
I already met some GREAT girls this evening. I would hate to be a judge because there are so many girls here that are just fabulous. However, I do hope that I will impress the judges enough that they choose me!! :)

Lovee ALWAYS!
--Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment